Tuesday, September 21, 2010

update

Ok, it has been a while. The hole in Frankie's heart closed and she is no longer in her hip brace. We go for an x-ray in a few weeks to make sure it is in the proper position, but no more heart doctor visits! Yea!

We recently had Brian, Andrea, Mom, and Ed come visit us for a NW vacation. We all piled in a rental mini-van and drove to Crater Lake. We stopped by some wineries on the way to and from. Our next stop was the sand dunes on the southern coast. Brian, Andrea, and I tried Sandboarding. Brian of course was great at it and I was terrible. I thought Andrea did a great job. After that, we headed back to home and explored Portland and had a great meal at the Uptown Billiard's club. The theme was "figs" and it was weird and wonderful. After that, we spent one more day on the northern coast retracing the Goonie's footsteps.

Now there is exactly 1 month left of my maternity leave and I'm busy looking for daycare. boo. I have a few places that look good, but we're visiting a few more. I can't imagine how I'll handle being without my baby all day! :(

Here are some photos I have taken, just for you mom (who refuses to actually learn/participate on facebook)..

laundryday


craterlakewithb&a

No comments: